We are looking for an Android/Kotlin Developer whose primary tasks would be to develop new Android applications and integrations, using Kotlin.
- Designing and developing modern, secure, and feature-rich android application.
- Understand requirements and translate designs and wireframes into code
- Unit-testing of code to ensure bug-free, reliable, and best user experience
- Plan, develop, build, and release end-to-end Android mobile app using Kotlin
- Work with APIs and data sources as per the requirements
Expectations for the candidate
- You have at least 2 years of development experience in Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Android application development standards
- You know how to write clean and readable code
- You have written unit-tests
- You are familiar with different hardware and third-party software integrations
- You know how to work with GIT and GIT versioning methods
- CI/CD automation tools
Culture & benefits
By joining Erply, you will work alongside an international team and handle a different portfolio of clients from different countries. We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness.
Company Culture: Multinational and diverse team. A lot of team-building events and out-of-office activities
Professional growth: Whether you want to learn new software, develop work-related skills, manage a team or practice something new, we always encourage our employees to pursue learning opportunities.
Health and Wellness: In-house gym, sports compensation, massage, and yoga classes are just some of the perks.
Fully-stocked Kitchen: Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Very good coffee!
Awesome office locations in city center!
Erply is always looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant team. Get in touch, and let’s create the future of retail together!