We are seeking a CSS/HTML developer that is eager to merge the art of design with the art of programming. Main role will be to create new front-end layers to add to our back-end platform.
- Collaborating with web designers to talk about the layout and design of the project
- Coding the entire website from beginning to end
- Developing front-end web apps and code debugging
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility
- Finding errors in applications and troubleshooting them
- Performing usability and performance testing on websites
- At least 3+ years of HTML/CSS development experience is required
- Knowledge of troubleshooting code and application is highly desirable
- Ability to translate user requirements into code
- Familiarity with building intuitive front-end applications
- Understanding of code versioning technologies (Git)
- A strong attention to detail and a creative mindset
- Good knowledge of SEO principles and ensuring that the application follows them, is a plus
Culture & benefits
By joining Erply, you will work alongside an international team and handle a different portfolio of clients from different countries. We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness.
Company Culture: Multinational and diverse team. A lot of team-building events and out-of-office activities
Professional growth: Whether you want to learn new software, develop work-related skills, manage a team or practice something new, we always encourage our employees to pursue learning opportunities.
Health and Wellness: In-house gym, sports compensation, massage, and yoga classes are just some of the perks.
Fully-stocked Kitchen: Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Very good coffee!
Awesome office locations in city center!
Erply is always looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant team. Get in touch, and let’s create the future of retail together!