It isn’t just a job. It’s the team
Erply is built on innovation, efficiency, and determination. At our core is a team of passionate, results-driven individuals who take pride in their work. We have new projects coming up and we’re excited to add new GoLang talent to our growing team.
About the role
As a GoLang Developer, your primary focus will be on developing GoLang packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these GoLang packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You use best practices and frameworks. Essential requirements include collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, quality product delivery with API documentation and last but not least test coverage.
Skills you need
- Experienced in GoLang development
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Go’s templating language skill would be an asset;
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer;
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel, Gin;
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux;
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments and Swagger output.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).