Brief job description
As a GoLang Developer, your primary focus will be on developing GoLang packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these GoLang packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You use best practices and frameworks. Essential requirements include collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, quality product delivery with API documentation and last but not least test coverage.
Expectations for the candidate
- Experienced in GoLang development
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
– Dependency management tools such as Godet, Sltr, etc.
– Go’s templating language skill would be an asset
– Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
– Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel, Gin
– Router packages, such as Gorilla Mix
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments and Swagger output
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN and Mercurial)
Culture & benefits
By joining Erply, you will work alongside an international team and handle a different portfolio of clients from different countries. We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness.
Company Culture: Multinational and diverse team. A lot of team-building events and out-of-office activities
Professional growth: Whether you want to learn new software, develop work-related skills, manage a team or practice something new, we always encourage our employees to pursue learning opportunities.
Health and Wellness: In-house gym, sports compensation, massage, and yoga classes are just some of the perks.
Fully-stocked Kitchen: Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Very good coffee!
Awesome office locations in city center!
Erply is always looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant team. Get in touch, and let’s create the future of retail together!