As a QA Engineer, you’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll write & execute automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll need to:
- Communicate with product owners, developers, analysts to understand business and technical requirements
- Design test cases and suites
- Execute manual and automated test suites
- Develop automated test cases & integrate them into CI/CD pipelines
- Carry out resource planning
- Review & maintain documentation
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines
- Provide objective feedback to software development project teams
- Present findings to software development and business user teams
- Liaise with project teams in other parts of the world
- Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
You’ll need to have:
- at least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- experience in creating test cases and suites
- experience in executing test suites
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- experience in creating test reports
- experience with configuring necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing;
- B2 in English
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Cypress, BDD, POM)
Nice to have:
- finance software skills;
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Jira & Xray
- Experience in HTML/JS and Gitlab.
What you’ll get:
- Possibility to work alongside an international team and clients.
- Professional growth – We always encourage our employees to pursue learning opportunities.
- Awesome company culture – We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness. Team-building events, cross-functional teams, and out-of-office activities bring our teams closer together.
- Convenient office locations – Our offices are located in the city center
- Fully-stocked kitchen – Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our kitchens are loaded with plenty of employee-requested snacks
- Health and wellness – Your health is important to us. We like to balance work and play, which is why we strive to offer a variety of fitness options – in-house gym, massage, and yoga classes are just some of the wellness perks we offer.