We are seeking a Finnish Speaking Sales & Implementation Expert, whose role will be to ensure the satisfaction of our existing and new customers. Responsibilities include resolving customer inquiries, recommending solutions, guiding product users through features & doing sales by phone and e-mail.
- Respond to Finnish customer inquiries in a timely and accurate manner over the phone and e-mail
- Find new clients and introduce product
- Determine customer needs and assist them in using the software and specific functions
- Offer solutions to problems and notify about new features
- Solve & create Jira tickets
Expectations for the candidate
- Must be fluent in Finnish (speech and text) and English/Estonian
- Very good computer skills
- Previous experience in customer service/sales is a plus
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Goal-oriented and eager to learn
- Independent and motivated
- Interest in the IT field
Culture & benefits
By joining Erply, you will work alongside an international team and handle a different portfolio of clients from different countries. We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness.
Company Culture: Multinational and diverse team. A lot of team-building events and out-of-office activities
Professional growth: Whether you want to learn new software, develop work-related skills, manage a team or practice something new, we always encourage our employees to pursue learning opportunities.
Health and Wellness: In-house gym, sports compensation, massage, and yoga classes are just some of the perks.
Fully-stocked Kitchen: Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Very good coffee!
Awesome office locations in city center!
Erply is always looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant team. Get in touch, and let’s create the future of retail together!