Develop only enterprise applications with modern Graph APIs, and become part of a successful team that has OPS, testing, design, and code reviews in place! Say hard NO to developing Webpages!
- At least 3 years of experience in React.js
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals – data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of React.js Ecosystem (State management, Component-based design, Hooks, Responsive design)
- Good with CSS (converting UI designs to code)
- Writing clean and maintainable code
- Proficient understanding of APIs and wiring them
- Strong testing, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with modern development practices – writing clean code, git versioning, understanding development workflows
What you’ll get:
- Professional growth – Whether you want to attend work-related conferences abroad, develop work-related skills, or just learn something new, we always encourage our workers to pursue learning opportunities.
- Awesome company culture – We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness. Team-building events, cross-functional teams, and out-of-office activities bring our teams closer. We encourage our employees to get their minds off work for a minute and have some in-office fun by showing their foosball playing skills.
- Convenient office locations – Our offices are located in the city center, just a short stroll away from the Old Town.
- Great coffee, daily fruits, adjustable tables, best Knoll work chairs, in office gym, sports compensation, massage, tennis, yoga, and awesome events!