Join our business team if
- You have exceptional verbal & written English (Estonian language is a plus) skills plus some ERP know-how
- You are an exceptional communicator and enjoy working with local and global customers in different timezones
- You are organized, methodical, solution-oriented and take responsibility when situation calls
- You have great analytical skills, technically inclined and keen to learn and explain new things
- You can multitask, have razor sharp attention to detail
- You are quick behind the keyboard
What you will mostly do
- Implementation of new clients & onboarding
- Implement customers business requirements
- Work on intergrations of different products and services
- Business process automation, including EDI, warehouse processes, purchase proecess, etc.
- Work on software customization projects
- Create Wiki materials and onscreen tutorials
- Validate software quality
Culture & benefits
By joining Erply, you will work alongside an international team and handle a different portfolio of clients from different countries. We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness.
Company Culture: Multinational and diverse team. A lot of team-building events and out-of-office activities
Professional growth: Whether you want to learn new software, develop work-related skills, manage a team or practice something new, we always encourage our employees to pursue learning opportunities.
Health and Wellness: In-house gym, sports compensation, massage, and yoga classes are just some of the perks.
Fully-stocked Kitchen: Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Very good coffee!
Awesome office locations in city center!
Erply is always looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant team. Get in touch, and let’s create the future of retail together!