Project Management, Tallinn, Estonia
What we expect from you
As a Project Manager for Erply, your main responsibility is to manage key customer projects by working directly with customers. You will ensure that all deliverables fall within scope and budget. Overseeing all aspects of projects, you will be coordinating with other departments in order to fulfill customer needs accordingly.
Essential skills required for this position include punctuality, agility and strategic thinking.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Information Technology
- Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence
- Very good verbal and writing skills in English
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience with creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Great attention to detail
- Very good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Public speaking
- Critical thinking