Senior iOS Developer
Software Engineering, Tallinn, Estonia | New York City, USA
What we will expect from you
As a senior iOS Developer for Erply, your main goal is to be responsible for creating and developing our mobile apps. We mean design and build applications for the iOS platform; ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application; to define, design, and ship new features; continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency, aso.
More detailed requirements
- At least four years experience in iOS development;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks;
- Very good knowledge of Native and Wrapper applications;
- Experience with Swift;
- Application publishing skills (e.g., AppStore);
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT);
- Proficient understanding of continuous integration;
- Experience in quality assurance of applications (testing), etc.
Salary offer approx 5000+ (net, USD).