Senior Product Manager (Payments)
Product Management, New York City, USA
Join us in the heart of Manhattan, New York.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has experience in payment platforms and is ready to challenge their skills by building processes from the ground up. In this executive role, you will be responsible for creating a seamless payment process at Erply (from early-stage development to the final product). This ambitious project is great for someone who is interested in the creation and maintenance of innovative payments technology.
- Lead the project of developing payment systems in Erply (from early-stage development to the final product)
- Iterate and develop new product initiatives based on user personas and pain points in the purchasing process
- Form and lead a team built from different departments to ensure the success of this product
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Communicate internally to ensure transparency on product development status and along the product roadmap
Who you are:
- You have excellent product management skills, with an entrepreneurial style
- Demonstrated leadership, the ability to drive product strategy and work well with senior engineers
- You are flexible and cool under pressure when facing unique technical situations, with a creative approach to problem-solving to identify and test possible solutions
- 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent (Senior Product Manager, Business Development Director etc)
- You have experience in payments companies as Adyen and Stripe or similar
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong time management skills
- You have experience building complex full-stack products
- You worked as an engineer or in the ecommerce/retail or payments industry is a plus.
- You have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree (preferably MSc or MBA in business or a technical field)
Who we are:
Erply is the world’s leading retail Point of Sale and Inventory Management software, providing a complete retail operations solution that can be adapted to meet unique business needs. Our solution manages billions of transactions annually with more than 300K stores worldwide, supporting over 15 different languages. Our solution is trusted by retail leaders, such as Elizabeth Arden, Birchbox, Porsche, and The Athlete’s Foot.
As an Erply team member, you will get amazing benefits, a kitchen full of snacks, and team support.
Ready to meet with us?
If you feel this position is exactly you, apply right now and let’s set up an interview soon.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Erply is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. All employment decisions at Erply are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.