Software Engineering, Tallinn, Estonia
What we expect from you
As a Technical Writer for Erply, your main responsibility is to write manuals, documentations and other internal materials in a creative, yet professional way. You will ensure that the materials you provide are maintainable and up-to-date. You are a good fit for this position if you embrace complex, dynamic and highly collaborative working environment. Essential skill required for this position is the ability to take complicate things and explaining them in the most easy-to-understand ways.
- Proven experience in technical writing
- 4+ years experience working in the IT industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, journalism, communications or an IT related field
- Familiarity with Html and/or CSS
- Very good information management skills