Erply API version 1.12.0
- New API calls saveProductPackage and deleteProductPackage have been added. These calls allow adding packages to a product, modifying the packages and deleting them.
- Note that previously it was possible to add packages to a product with the “saveProduct” call, specifying fields
amountInPackage2, and so on. This feature was added in API 1.10, but was not in widespread use and did not suit well for making more sophisticated changes to packages. Therefore it has therefore been removed. You should use the “saveProductPackage” and “deleteProductPackage” calls instead.
- In API getProducts, list of packages can now be retrieved from a new, better sub-structure
productPackages. The previous structure, named
packages still exists, but has been deprecated. If a product has two packages of the same type (eg. two boxes with different unit quantity in them), the new field
productPackages now returns them both. Formerly, API was only able to output one package of each type.
- API call getPointOfSaleStatuses has been added. This returns the current status of each register, and the time when the register was last opened or closed. Can be useful for building a dashboard of stores.
- API call getClockedInEmployees has been added. This API call returns a list of employees who have clocked in to work — in a selected store, or across all stores. Can be useful for building a dashboard of stores.
- API savePayment and getPayments now support reading and writing bank record data. Fields
bankPayerAccount etc. have been added.
- Support for Reverse VAT has been added. Reverse VAT rates can be created with API saveVatRate (using the new fields
reverseRate), and these fields are also returned by API getVatRates.
birthdayMonthDayTo have been added to API getCustomers and getEmployees, to allow filtering by a birthday range.
- Quantities of packaging materials associated with a product (fields
salesPackageGreenOtherGlass and 14 others) can now be retrieved with API getProducts (you need to specify flag
getPackagingMaterials = 1) and can also be edited with API saveProduct.
- Field “storeGroups” has been added to API getWarehouses and saveWarehouse.
quickBooksDebitAccount has been added to API getPaymentTypes and savePaymentType.
shipGoodsWithWaybills has been added to API saveCustomer. (Corresponding fields already exist in getCustomers.)
- For new Italian accounts, Italian language will be enabled by default.
- Two new partner keys have been added.
- When a new Greek account is created, no default sign-up e-mail will be sent.
- A separate API call counter has been added for the WMS application (warehouse scanning app). This means that the application will not be affected if other API clients have used up the account’s hourly limit of API calls.
- Major optimizations and reorganization in API calculateShoppingCart.
- Fixed: on sales documents imported with API saveEDocuments, product name did not appear.
- Fixed: API saveCustomer should always place a customer into the first top-level group when groupID is not specified. Occasionally, the customer was created in some sub-group instead.
- Fixed: In certain cases, API getUserRights returned an incorrect value for the
- Fixed: API saveSalesDocuments did not check for correct user rights when saving a sales order.
- Fixed: API saveProductPicture did not check for correct user rights whan saving a picture.
- Fixed: Added input parameter
timeclockRecordID to API getClockIns, for retrieving one specific record by ID. (Documentation had incorrectly specified that this filter already exists.)
- Fixed: in Z Report, at the bottom of each POS shift, totals for each payment type (other than cash) are listed. These lines did not have a label to indicate the payment type.