Erply API version 1.20.0
- API call verifyUser no longer allows PIN authentication. For an alternative, please see the switchUser call. It requires the previous session’s key as input, meaning that authenticating with a PIN is possible only if another user has been previously logged into your application.
- Authentication calls (verifyUser, switchUser and changePassword) now enforce a maximum session length of 1 day (86400 seconds). If you request a session longer than that, API will still generate a session that expires in 86400 seconds.
- Support for a customer registry microservice has been added.
- Feature “Minimum Password Age” has been implemented. This feature may be used to limit how often regular (non-administrator) users can change their password (eg. no more frequently than once every 5 days).
- This feature can be enabled by setting configuration parameter
"minimum_password_age" to the desired number of days.
- The corresponding implementation for Classic back office will be added in version 4.7.0.
- In sign-up e-mails, support contact information for Finland has been updated.
- An optimization in API call getSalesDocuments.