Companies can use Erply’s robust API to program new checkout functions, integrate systems with external applications, and multi-channel retail.
Create a better retail experience with Erply’s easy-to-use API.
Erply API is a cloud-based, full-featured platform designed to grow with your business.
- Build new apps on top of your POS or integrate existing applications into your point of sale solution.
- Communicate with multiple apps to set up a webshop.
- Program in new POS functionalities.
- Integrate with custom or third-party application.
Retailers can use Erply API to build CRM solutions, customized product catalogs, automated sales applications, and more.
Complex E-Commerce Solutions
Product listings, advanced search, related media (images, user guides, manuals, drivers, and software). Ordering and billing. Customer login, lists of previous orders and their statuses, customized price lists.
Different workflows for various document types, document forwarding, resolutions and responsibilities, notifications about contract deadlines. Different access rights for company users; limited access for customers to see their own files.
Stocktaking over multiple warehouses, using portable barcode readers/data collecting devices.
Customer ticket system where a customer can post a ticket over the phone and receive SMS alerts when ticket status has changed.
Reporting and Analytics
Display daily sales figures or comparison between salespersons at the office on the LCD screen. Get online information from all sales locations.
Ask customer feedback about a product or service. The customer can push a button on the shop counter to express satisfaction with the service.
Sales and Product Promotion
Online real-time sales reports; use LCD screens to promote new products and special offers.
A Simple iPOS Solution
Product quicklists, special pricelists, receipt printing, PDF invoice by e-mail.
A CRM / Helpdesk Solution
Integrated with VoIP phone system (incoming call automatically opens customer history).
Supported Devices / Platforms
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications (Windows / Mac OS X / Linux)
- Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- PDAs, Smartphones (Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows CE, Palm OS)
- POS Hardware – Barcode Scanners, Customer Displays, Cash Drawers, Receipt Printers, Label Printers, Weight Scales, etc