Erply Back Office Trick: Change the Main Menu Bar
Did you know that Erply’s Berlin Back Office is customizable? Our plugin, CSS Skin Menu Experiment, to edit the menu bar in the back office for faster navigation and a more organized layout.
The CSS Skin Menu Experiment plugin enables users to:
- Change the orientation of the main menu.
- Edit the order of menu items.
- Deactivate menu items.
The plugin saves changes by device. Erply will remember your layout preference.
How does the plugin work?
When the plugin is enabled, you’ll see a magic wand button at the top right of the main menu bar, just about the Erply logo.
Erply back office without plugin:
Erply back office with plugin:
To begin editing your back office layout, click on the magic wand button. You’ll notice that the main menu items will become marked with checkboxes.
- Reorder menu items: Click and drag menu items to reorder them.
- Deactivate menu items: Uncheck a menu item’s checkbox to deactivate it.
- Reactive menu items: Check off a deactivated menu item’s checkbox to reactivate it.
- Reposition the menu bar: Click corresponding arrow (up, down, left, or right) to change the position of the menu bar.
Click the magic wand button to save your changes.
If you want to activate the CSS Skin Menu Experiment plugin, contact us or call us at 1-917-210-1251.