ERPLY Back Office version 4.3.7
- Columns “On Order” and “In Transfer” added to the reports “Create Central Purchase Orders” and “Distribute Goods to Selected Location”. Previously, these were included in the “In Stock” value, but now these are displayed separately.
- Fixed: Documents opened from the “Product Information” could not be saved in certain cases.
- Time filter added to Payments Summary Report.
- Support for receipt printout in French added to Canadian accounts.
- Reports “Payments Summary (Cash Audit)” and “Payments by date” now have Excel / CSV output.