ERPLY Back Office version 4.3.38
- Added new report: Reports → Sales Promotions → Promotions By Invoice Report. It displays the same data as Promotions Report, but aggregated by invoice.
- Configuration parameter
"show_net_total_in_promotions_report” added. It enables an extra column in Promotions Report: “Promotional items net total”.
- Reason Code field added to Inventory Registrations. (This feature needs to be enabled by customer support.)
- Field “Packages” added to Inventory Transfers. The quantity of each transfered item can now also be specified by package type and number of packages. (This feature needs to be enabled by customer support.)
- Fixed: the configuration setting
"inventory_registration_use_fifo_cost_as_default", introduced in 4.3.0, did not work.
- Fixed: deleting a row from a purchase document caused issues in the column “Supplier quoted delivery date”.