ERPLY Back Office version 4.3.50
- Product card, section “Stock levels” now contains a new column, “In Transfer”. It shows the number of items that are being transferred from other locations.
- Clicking on the “Ordered” or “In Transfer” figure opens a window with more detailed information; there is a list of pending Purchase Orders as well as Inventory Transfer Orders. The same improved report can also be opened from Inventory module, link “PO’s”.
- Column “In Transfer” has also been added to report “Unfulfillable Sales Orders”.
- Optimized Stock Replenishment:
- Loading a long report should no longer fail with an error.
- Report should be calculated faster.
- One Spanish translation updated.
- Field “Discount / return reason code”, and customer’s bank name and account number have been added to Actual Reports sales document printouts.
- Changes in a customer-specific report.
- “Invoice sum in words” now supported in Lithuanian.
- Fixed: store credit will no longer be applied to fulfilled prepayment invoices.