- The back office now displays a notification if a version upgrade has taken place.
- Invoices, purchase invoices and inventory acts now warn when attempting to enter a non-numeric value into the Price, Quantity or other numeric fields.
- In Reports → Inventory → Central Purchasing → Create Central Purchase Orders, it is now possible to enter the order quantity in packages.
- Support for Tyro payment integration added. (Needs to be enabled as an extra module.)
- Added configuration parameter
"hide_customer_address_on_receipt"that hides customer’s address from receipt printout.
- The option “Export bank payment file” has been removed from Purchases module. Module Purchases → SEPA payment file export should be used instead.
- Optimizations related to long purchase documents.
- Fixed: Sending invoices over e-mail by bulk generated duplicate records in the “Tasks” module, and under “E-mail log” on invoice form.
- Fixed: the references to a source sales documents (eg, on a sales invoice, the reference to a sales order) did get duplicated in some cases.
- Fixed: Automatic generation of new product codes worked differently for franchise and regular accounts.
- Security fixes.