- ERPLY now supports creating invoices with Reverse VAT (VAT that needs to be paid by the buyer).
- Reverse VAT needs to be defined as a separate tax rate in the Settings → Set up tax rates module.
- On sales document printout, Reverse VAT is reported in a separate block.
- The description text which appears next to the Reverse VAT amount on the printout (instructions to the buyer) can be customized in Settings → Configuration.
- In Estonia, an invoice is not allowed to contain mixed regular and reverse VAT, or different reverse VAT rates. Items with regular VAT and reverse VAT need to be put on separate invoices.