ERPLY Back Office version 4.4.5
- Product import supports importing the package amount fields that are required for the Estonian “Amount of Sold Packaging Materials” report.
- The behavior of configuration parameter
"show_other_tax_component_separately_on_invoice" has been modified so that it would suit the system of Canadian retail taxing. When this parameter is enabled, then not just one, but all tax components labelled as “OTHER” will get pulled out as separate rows on the receipt printout.
- Suggested usage in Canada: define a tax rate for each province and territory (titled “Alberta Sales Tax”, “BC Sales Tax” etc.) and for each tax, add the components that it consists of: GST + PST, or only GST, or HST. For all components, the “System code” must be set to “OTHER” (not city/county/state).
- New accounts will now be created with an updated default set of user rights, and a new default user group, “cashier”.
- Field “Supplier’s Credit Invoice Number” has been added to Purchase Returns.
- On Actual Reports sales invoice printouts, the “payer…” and “shipTo…” fields are now always populated, regardless of account settings and regardless of whether the invoice has a separate payer and receiver of goods or not. On standard templates, it is recommended to use the “payer…” and “shipTo…” fields, instead of the “customer…” fields. Different accounts may be configured differently, and the semantic meaning of “Customer” may vary; on older accounts, “Customer” typically means the receiver of goods, while on newer accounts, it means the payer.
- When a purchase document is copied, or a purchase invoice created from purchase order, the “Project” and “Notes” fields and additional costs will be copied, too.
- The Inventory → “Pick items to create an order” module allows to filter products by extra codes and extra fields.
- Both of these (extra codes and extra fields) are add-on modules that customer support can enable on your account if needed.
- For looking up products by extra codes (code 4 … code 8), enable configuration parameters
search_product_by_code8 — whichever searches will be needed. Then the “Product Code” field will additionally search from the specified code fields.
- “Product extra fields 1 … 4”, when enabled, will each one add a drop-down filter field, just like in Inventory → Product List.
- Recurring billing module can now display each customer’s current balance in the list of billings.
- The additional column is titled “Unpaid” and will only display unpaid amounts. If a customer has a prepaid amount instead, it will not be displayed.
- This column can be enabled with configuration parameter
"recurring_billing_enable_unpaid_column" = 1.
- If the unpaid amount exceeds 2 months’ fee, the balance is displayed in red bold letters. This threshold (number of months) can be additionally configured with parameter
"recurring_billing_large_debt_threshold" (default value is 2).
- Prepayment invoices can be omitted from the “Associate imported payments” module, with configuration setting
"payment_association_ignore_prepayment_invoices" = 1.
- Fixed: The “Location” filter in the product export window did not appear.
- Fixed: In the Calendar module, the informational popover did not appear when pointing mouse to a calendar event.
- Fixed: A gift receipt printout no longer displays customer’s reward point amount.
- Fixed: A subheading on user group form displayed placeholder text.