ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.3.11
- Support Control Panel added.
- The “Prepayment” amount on Prepayment Invoices is no longer rounded down to full currency units. (Setting a 50% prepayment on a $27 invoice will now set the prepayment amount to $13.50, not $13).
- A support request can now be submitted directly to ERPLY customer support. Select “Ask us a question” from the Help & About menu at the top right.
- Technical refresh to the invoice form.
- Lithuanian translations updated.
- “Create Stocktaking” view: new option “Include products with non-zero stock” has been added. (Previously, ERPLY only allowed to create a stocktaking for only positive quantities, or only negative quantities.)
- A new user right setting has been added to user groups: “☑ Create and edit Actual Reports templates”. When removed, those users can only generate new Actual Reports printouts, but not modify the templates or add new ones.