ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.3.14
- Actual Reports: fields “salesPrice” and “salesPriceWithVat” added to Inventory Registrations, Inventory Write-Offs and Inventory Transfers.
- Module “Settings for Administrator” removed. It contained only obsolete settings.
- Lithuanian translations updated.
- Layout improvements on several forms.
- Updated the configuration behind “Help” and “Terms of Service” links.
- Fixed: Total Quantity field on Invoice form did not have a label.
- Fixed: Company name was not printed on the sales document printout.
- Fixed: “Add all items from this product group to price list” was not working.
- Fixed: When a date field already contains a value, clicking “Today” did not override it.
- Fixed: “Add” buttons removed from Product card → “Inventory” tab.
- Fixed: ERPLY should now prevent browsers from incorrectly autofilling arbitrary forms with log-in credentials.
- Fixed: “Copy” did not copy sales order rows when order had already been invoiced.
- Fixed: Removed duplicate “New” buttons from Invoices / Orders / Quotes mobile view.
- Fixed: Start New Stocktaking should open in a new window.
- Fixed: Adjusted the size of a too small drop-down in Product card → Packages.
- Fixed: Purchase document form had an empty “Weight” subsection in the sidebar.
- Fixed: Browser window closed unexpectedly when user navigated from POS to back office via the “Manager” button.
- Fixed: On invoice, when adding a new customer from the modal dialog, the dialog now closes when the action is completed.