- Actual Reports sales document printouts can now be sent by email.
- Improvements in user rights. Each of the following modules now has separate user rights:
- Pick Items and Create an Order
- Product Groups
- Product Categories
- Parameter Groups
- Delivery Conditions
- It is now possible to set up a new franchise chain so that the HQ account will see all locations (warehouses), but each franchisee account will see only its own locations.
- Sales Summary report now displays the names of tax rates, in addition to the rate percentages, to better distinguish different taxes.
- When creating one sales document from another, fields “Packed by” and “Project” are now copied, too.
- Spanish translations have been updated.
- Security improvements.
- Fixed: a price-based tax with a base rate of 0% (eg. “General tax rate is 0%, but items over $150 are taxed 5% on the amount exceeding the threshold”) were incorrectly omitted from sales reports.
- Fixed: opening a sales report by customer, clicking “Generate CRM report” → “Download in CSV format” produced a file that contained all customers, not only the ones appearing in the report.
- Fixed: even if user did not have the right to create invoices, they were able to create a sales order and then change its type.
- Fixed: on a sales document, “Print / Send” → “Print HTML” actually opened a PDF document, not an HTML page.
- Fixed: it was not possible to change the number of items displayed per page in Settings → Log of deleted items.
- Fixed: “Register” drop-down on sales document displayed registers which did not belong to the currently selected location.
- Fixed: certain lookup dialogs (eg. the product search in bundle recipes) failed to load more search results when scrolling down.
- Fixed: form fields for Danish and Faroese names were mislabeled.