ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.14.1, 5.14.2
In addition to “Domestic”, “EU” and “Non-EU” categories for customers and sales documents, a fourth category has been added: “EU, with VAT”.
This type can be applied to customers in other EU countries who are not VAT-registered (and are thus not entitled to 0% VAT), but who still need to be separately filterable in reports.
- Support for a newer Greek Type A fiscal checksum (“stream line”) has been added. This format can be activated with configuration parameter
A setting has been added: Settings → Configuration → Invoices and sales → “Creating an invoice from a sales order / waybill, or copying an invoice preserves the “Shipment packed by” field”.
Copying the “Shipment packed by” field was added in version 5.14.0, now it is configurable and by default off.
- It is no longer possible to add a new location from sales document form.
- Spanish (Spain) and Spanish (Argentina) translations updated.
- An optimization applied to inventory reports.
- One bug fix related to franchises.