- Promotions can now have a condition “… when customer buys specific items in a certain price range”. This can be used for setting up “tiered promotions”, where all items in a certain price range (eg. $50-$69) get a new, fixed price.
- Improvement: Sales Report no longer displays a column for each tax rate that has been defined in the system. Columns with no values are omitted.
- In locations list, the column “Number of users with store access” now excludes the built-in support user.
- Some Russian translations updated.
- Fixed: making a Purchase Invoice from Purchase Order did not copy tax rates over.
- Fixed: issues with the “Latvian invoice numbers” feature. Now it can be also used in other countries than Latvia.
- Fixed: Report “Distribute Goods To Selected Location” gave an “insufficient user rights” error.
- Fixed: automatic update of matrix variations (when the parent product’s information was changed) did not update the variations’ last change timestamp.