ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.3.33
- On purchase documents it is now possible to specify the quantity in packages.
- The following forms and lists now show date and time according to location time zone (if you have a multi-time zone business and some locations are in a different time zone):
- Timeclock entries.
- Time and Attendance Report. (Also, “Location” column has been added to the report.)
- POS day openings and closings. (The Z Report was already showing them in correct time zone, but form and list were not.)
- Payments. (The Z Report was already showing them in correct time zone, but payment form was not.)
- The following fields have been restored on sales documents:
- “Sales project”
- “Print with actual product/service names”
- Customer’s bank name and account number have been added to Actual Reports sales document printouts.
- Fixed: when adding a matrix product to a purchase document in non-default currency, the price is now populated correctly.
- Fixed: In some cases, specifying variation quantities in the matrix dialog on a purchase document did not add the selected variations onto the document.