ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.9.3
- Fixed: the “Show only items in stock“ check box in Inventory → Inventory was disabled by mistake.
- Fixed: opening a deleted sales document, purchase document or customer card (by directly supplying its ID) will now correctly inform that this record no longer exists. Additionally, opening a deleted sales document might have formerly produced a “System update“ message.
- Fixed: “Timeclock entries“ table did not show records that were not associated with an employee.
- Fixed: in case a timeclock record has a missing start time or end time, the Time and Attendance Report will now leave the amount of hours empty, instead of reporting a huge value.
- Fixed: The “Recipe“ window on a bundle product or assembly product card will now list all components, not only the first 20.
- Fixed: In the “Recipe“ dialog, columns are now resizable.