Would you like to run your business smoothly? One of the key answers to the question might be a wellfunctioning inventory management system. Effective inventory management keeps the stock costs under control so you can run a successful business!
HOW WOULD YOUR COMPANY BENEFIT FROM IT
- You ́ll save money. Your warehouse employees will be more efficient and make fewer mistakes as Mobile WMS provides the tools and information needed to work effectively.
- You ́ll earn more. Mobile WMS optimizes and supports the work processes in the warehouse.
Picking and storing the products becomes a much faster process. As you ́ll increase the productivity of your warehouse employees, you are able to work more cost effectively.
- Your clients will be happier. Why? Because the number of errors will drop significantly as the fully automated mobile solution won ́t make any mistakes.
- You ́ll sleep peacefully because you know that your business is being run smoothly.
ERPLY WMS inbound type selection
ERPLY WMS inbound document selection
The Mobile WMS application supports the standard warehouse operations such as registering in- and outbound items, internal movements, physical inventory counting and information lookup.
- Purchase orders
- Sales orders
- Inventory transfers
- Inventory returns
- Physical stocktaking
- Warehouse address tracking
- Bins to get and where to place the products
- SKU on multiple addresses
- Android, MS Win Mobile 6.5, MS Win 7, 8, 10
- Runs on browser
- iPad/iphone supported
- Bluetooth barcode scanning supported
- No data sync. All online
- No implementation. Ready to go solution
WHY DO YOU NEED IT:
Mobile WMS provides the tools and information needed to work effectively. It helps to avoid the difficulties associated with the multiple databases / data sets, multiple interfaces, and conflicting management processes common to operations using a WMS and WCS from different suppliers.
Scanning and receiving
Outbound document selection
Picking sales order
Warehouse address management
Manage warehouse addresses by importing them from Excel/CSV file or one-by-one.
- Active/passive address types
- Pickup order
- Replenishment min/max