The Complete Guide to Choosing a Store Location4 minute read
How to use Erply to manage a retail chain
As clients grow and open new locations, Erply offers them the option of adding and managing their locations through the Retail Chain module. Some of the functions available include:
- Adding new addresses.
- Adding new locations.
- Assigning price lists per location.
- Managing promotions per location.
- Creating, adding, and managing cash registers per location.
- Assigning employees per location.
- Moving inventory between locations.
By adding locations to their Erply backend, business owners can standardize operations through different stores, and generate performance reports specific to each location. Doing so will allow them to analyze their location selection and gain valuable customer insights to inform their decision on opening a new store.