Erply API version 1.17.1
- Fixed: when re-saving a sales or purchase document with API calls saveSalesDocument or savePurchaseDocument, and only updating/setting an attribute or some other field (without updating document rows), package quantities on rows were lost.
- Fixed: when re-saving a sales document with API call saveSalesDocument, the “Billing period” information on invoice (start and end date) was lost.
- Fixed: API calls saveProductGroup and saveProductCategory no longer allow to set a group as its own parent.
- Fixed: API call saveSalesDocument returned an error when saving a receipt with promotion information and a manual discount.
- Fixed: API call getProductStock returned an error when using input parameters
"getProductsWithReorderPointDefined" = 1 or
"getProductsWithRestockLevelDefined" = 1.