Erply API version 1.5.10
- Reasons for tax exemption (
purpose = "TAX_EXEMPTION") can now be retrieved with API getReasonCodes.
- Added configuration parameter
zreport_hide_drawer_openings. Set the parameter to 1 if you do not want to see the “drawer opened” events listed in the Z Report.
- Fixed: In some cases, API calculateShoppingCart calculated an incorrect cart total when buying a fractional quantity.
- Fixed: In some cases, API calculateShoppingCart made a 1-cent error when applying promotions “Get $ off the entire invoice”.
- Clarified and improved the behavior of the following two promotion features in API calculateShoppingCart:
- A promotion that gives % or $ off of multiple items in the cart;
- The setting that discount should apply to the least-priced item in the shopping cart. (There is a check box on promotion card for that.)
- Input parameter “productIDs” added to API getSalesReport. (This allows filtering invoice rows by multiple products, not just one.) This change also requires back office version 4.3.18+.
- New report variant
SALES_BY_MATRIX_WITH_DRILL_DOWN added to API getSalesReport.
- Support for Element TriPOS additional data added to API getPayments and savePayment.
- Changes related to the new configuration framework.
- Security fixes and optimizations.