Erply API version 1.5.27
- Pusher service discovery added for Berlin POS (field “pusherAuthenticationURLs” in API verifyUser).
- Field “pricelistID” added to API calculateShoppingCart.
- Flag “doNotApplyPromotions” added to API calculateShoppingCart.
- Fixed: API savePayment incorrectly returned an error when input contained Cayan-specific parameters.
- Fixed: API saveSalesDocument incorrectly returned an error when re-saving a confirmed invoice that contained bundles.
- Fixed: Automatic transfer to offline inventory (in API saveSalesDocument) is now triggered by a negative quantity, not document type.
- Fixed API saveProduct now accepts supplier’s code by its documented field name, “supplierCode”. Previously, input parameter “code4” was accepted; this remains as an alias.
- Security fixes.