Erply API version 1.5.28, 1.5.29
- Field “inventoryTransactionDate” added to API getSalesDocuments, getPurchaseDocuments, getInventoryRegistrations, getInventoryWriteOffs, getInventoryTransfers.
- For POS, API switchUser call now outputs the same service discovery URLs (“cayanGatewayURLs” etc.) as API verifyUser.
- Support for the configuration setting “Sales Order does not reserve goods” added to API.
- API getSalesDocuments now runs faster.
- API saveProduct and getProducts: added support for extra product codes (Code 5, Code 6, Code 7, Code8). This is an extra feature that customer support can enable when needed.
- Fixed: API saveUser checked user rights incorrectly and in some cases did not allow a manager to edit a user.
- Fixed: Bug fixes in API saveGiftCard, saveDocument, savePOSStatistics.
- Fixed: it was not possible to overwrite fields “associateID” and “professionalID” (custom fields for one customer) on the rows of a confirmed sales document.
- Fixed: Sometimes, API getSalesReport produced output in incorrect format (HTML).