- Fixed: Physical Stocktaking counts were saved incorrectly and therefore the stocktaking summary reports did not show correct information.
- Fixed: a check box on Promotion form now has a correct description “The discount is applied to the lowest-priced item in the cart”.
- AR purchase document printouts: besides the product’s original name, it is now also possible to use the item name as it is written on the document.
- Added configuration parameter
locations_not_displayed_in_central_purchasing, to specify locations that should not be displayed in the Central Purchasing Report. The value of the parameter should be a comma-separated list of location IDs.
- Implemented configuration parameter
fixed_email_sender_address; when this address is defined, Erply pre-fills the “From” field in the email dialog with that fixed address, instead of using employee, store or corporate e-mail. This applies when sending a sales document, Payment Reminder or Balance statement. It does not apply when sending purchase documents.
- Old product import now allows to import price list prices by specifying price list start date + end date.
- Old product import now allows to import a customer-specific product attribute “notification_not_discountable”. To make this import field visible, set configuration parameter
- 5 new label formats added to old product label printing module.