- Report “Distribute Goods to Selected Location” in Reports → Inventory:
- Now respects all filters (product group, category, brand, supplier, priority group; product; product extra fields 1-4);
- Add selected items to an existing open Transfer Order if one exists (ie., no longer creates a new Transfer Order each time);
- In its suggestions ( “Total required” and “To be transfered”), it takes into account if a purchase order or transfer order has already been created.
- New hidden configuration parameter
"show_available_quantity_on_inventory_transfer"has been added. Enable that parameter if you want Inventory Transfers and Transfer Orders to display just the available (non-reserved) quantity, not total quantity, for each product.
- Two new informative fields added to Billing Statements: “Start of seasonal billing” and “End of seasonal billing”.
- Optimization on sales invoices (related to inventory quantities).
- A few Lithuanian translations updated.
- Fixed: in product import, price changes less than 0.005 were not saved.
- Fixed: when opening a form in a pop-up window, plugins did not work in that window.
- Fixed: Sales Summary report displayed an incorrect breakdown by months; some months were omitted.
- Fixed: Report generator did not respect the “add” and “edit” user group rights, and there was no way to configure report delete rights.
- Fixed: Clicking on product name or code in “Central Purchase Planning” report opened a window with incorrect URL.
- Fixed: on the dashboard, moving mouse on an invoice number (in the “Last 10 confirmed invoices”) did not display an informative pop-over.
- Security fixes.