ERPLY Back Office version 4.4.7
- In case of Australian AfterPay payments, the payment reference number will now be displayed on the receipt printout even if you have configured
"show_card_payments_basic_info_on_receipt" = 1 (which otherwise only displays payment amount and card type, no other information).
- New accounts are now by default created with an optimized data model for matrix dimensions.
- For API clients, this change should be invisible. There are already many accounts with the optimized data model in use, it just had not been made the default option yet.
- For back office users, the added benefits are:
- Dimensions (Color, Size, etc.) can be reordered. Older data model does not allow dimension reordering at all.
- Dimension values (eg. Small, Medium, Large) can be reordered with arrows, instead of entering a “sorting number”.
- The names of dimensions and dimension values can be specified in multiple languages.
- Field “Customer” on project form is no longer a required field.
- Fixed: Filter “Show only items in stocks” in product export did not work in certain cases.
- Fixed: Product import failed with an error on franchise accounts.