- “Prepayment VAT” has been added to the printouts of standard prepayment invoices.
- On Actual Reports sales document printouts, it is now possible to show amount of tax “by component” – on each sales document row, as well as totals for the whole document. These “components” might be, for instance: state, city, and county sales taxes in the United States; GST and PST in Canada; or CGST, SGST and IGST in India.
- To use that feature, the “City, county and state tax rates” module needs to be installed on your account. If you do not have it on your account please contact customer support.
- Configuration parameter
"unsuccessful_login_lockout_duration"has been added, to adjust how many minutes a user should be locked out of the system, after repeated unsuccessful log-in attempts. By default, the lock-out time is 15 minutes.
- A hardcoded customer-specific setting removed.
- Fixed: When a user does not have a permission to edit an Assignment, then the user should not be allowed to add products/services to the assignment.