ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.3.17
- On User card, Register card and Supplier card, sub-modules are now displayed as tabs (below form fields), not as modal dialogs any more.
- Some terms have been changed to enforce consistency with standard ERPLY back office: “Convert to Invoice” → “Create Invoice”, “Convert to Order” →“Create Order”.
- Option “Return / Credit” is no longer shown for prepayment invoices.
- For waybills, the “Status” column should not show status “unpaid”, as for waybills, payment status is irrelevant.
- For waybills, “Create invoice” option in the “More” drop-down was missing.
- Fixed: Re-saving an Inventory Registration or Write-Off was not possible in certain franchise setups.
- Bug fix related to multi-account franchises.
- Polish translations updated.
- Fixed: Field “additional costs currency” was not visible on a Purchase Invoice; “Net + Costs” are actually in account default currency, not document currency, as label suggested.