ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.3.22
- Reason Code field added to Inventory Registrations. (This feature needs to be enabled by customer support.)
- Tax Exemption Reason Codes can now be defined in back office. Currently these can be used with a POS plugin, and reported with report generator.
- Polish translations updated.
- Fixed: The product card had duplicate “Add” buttons.
- Fixed: field “amountInPackage” on AR purchase invoice printouts was not populated for matrix variations.
- Fixed: “Payments vs. invoice lines” report sometimes failed.
- Fixed: report “Sales by product group” sometimes unnecessarily created a subtotal named “Unclassified”.
- Fixed: it was not possible to add a product to bundle recipe.
- There are some behind-the-scenes changes in navigation between forms, which result in the pages now having shorter URLs.