ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.6.0
- New languages added: Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- In all lists, items can now be deleted in bulk.
- CSV/Excel output format added to the “Inventory By Items” report.
- On Greek accounts, “Tax Office” field (“Δ.Ο.Υ.”) has been added to Settings → Configuration and to location card. This will be printed on invoices and receipts.
- On Greek accounts, VAT number field on customer card is now checked for uniqueness.
- Greek translations updated.
- One optimization in Promotion Report.
- Internal updates in the stocktaking module.
- Fixed: Using the “Period for Comparison” filter resulted in a report with broken format.
- Fixed: When editing (and saving) a customer’s address, and then saving customer card, the changes made to the address were sometimes reverted.
- Fixed: when adding a product with no default price to an Invoice, price set through the “Total” or “Price with VAT” field did not get saved.
- Fixed: Rearrangements in the product group tree (dragging items around) did not always get saved.
- Fixed: when downloading certain older documents, browser did not give an appropriate name to the download and suggested to save it with the name “file”.
- Security fixes.