ERPLY Berlin Back Office version 5.7.5
- Feature “Print receipt from payment” has been restored.
- Turkish translations have been added. Turkish language can be enabled on Turkish accounts by customer support.
- Polish translations have been updated.
- Russian translations have been updated.
- Greek translations have been updated.
- On new Greek accounts:
- Product units now have Greek translations.
- Berlin POS is configured to accept cash only for sales totaling 500 € or less, and a Greece-specific POS plugin is applied.
- On all Greek accounts:
- On receipt printout, the “Price” columns now shows the price with VAT again. (The change made in version 5.7.2 has been reverted).
- Improvements in streamline printing on Greek receipts.
- One reseller branding has been added.
- Fixed: Factoring notice will no longer be shown on waybills, quotes, reservations and orders.
- Fixed: product import failed if the “Cost” column in the import file contained text “-“.
- Fixed: If the price precision on invoice printouts had been customized (using configuration parameter
"invoice_printout_price_decimals"), it did not work when printing out multiple documents.