- The Customers → “Export Customers” and PIM → “Export Products” pages now have an updated design.
- Configuration parameter
"overwrite_price_decimals"is now supported on Berlin back office. (It already existed in Classic back office.) It can be used to customize the precision of a product’s net price.
- In US, net prices are by default with 2 decimal places and it is not recommended to change that.
- The setting may be needed on Canadian accounts, however.
- On European accounts, prices are by default with 4 decimal places. This configuration parameter may be used to increase or decrease it.
- Calculation of prices, discounts, and invoice totals is affected by many other aspects, not only this parameter. Before using, please consult with customer support.
- Greek translations have been updated.