- Email address masking now optional.
On accounts within the scope of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), email address masking (replacing parts of email addresses with asterisks in “Email log” and Calendar → Tasks) is now optional. A new setting has been added: Settings → Configuration → Sending invoices by email → “Anonymize addresses in logs” which can be turned off.
We advise to turn it off only if emails are predominantly sent to corporate customers, and storing the email addresses in tasks is acceptable according to your company’s data retention policy.
- Print a purchase document in any language.
A “Language” drop-down has been added next to the “Print” and “PDF” buttons on a purchase document form. When printing a Purchase Order or Purchase Invoice, or sending it by email, it is now possible to either select the option “Current language”, or pick a specific language.
“Current language” prints the document in currently selected language, with item names as they have been entered on the document. This might be useful if line descriptions have been overwritten or additional details appended.
Selecting any other language gives a fully translated printout, with item names taken from product card.
- Sales document printout can be configured to show prices with VAT.
On accounts where all sales documents have been configured to use the “retail calculation algorithm”, an additional dropdown appears in Settings → Configuration → Sales document printouts: “On printout, show: net prices / prices with tax”.
This option (to show prices on the printout with VAT included) has been requested by Finnish customers.
- “Warehouse Report” shows less data initially.
“Warehouse Report” on product card (which shows current quantities on hand, current reservations and all past transactions with the item) now initially displays only 100 most recent transactions. The full history can be loaded by clicking a link.
- Number of locations configurable in “Warehouse Report”.
In the “Warehouse Report” on product card, each user can toggle whether they want to see inventory quantities for all locations, or only for the most important ones. A link “Show more” / “Show less” appears as needed. The number of “important” warehouses can be configured from Settings → Configuration → Inventory and purchase, and is 25 by default.
- On accounts within the scope of GDPR, helpdesk consultants will no longer be able to access the Customers module.
- “Discount” column has been added to Purchase Orders, and the discount amounts are now preserved when copying a purchase document.
(Formerly, all other purchase document types had the “Discount” column, only Purchase Order did not.)
- On product card, the tab “Replacement products” has been renamed to “Substitutes”, and an additional tab, “Cross-sell” has been added. (Under that tab, define the items that should be shown in the webshop as related products.) Formerly, this tab was activated only on selected accounts.
- Product export file now includes the quantities of packaging materials (which can be entered on product card if the respective module has been enabled on your account).
- For Estonian customers, a version upgrade notification now displays a link to localized release notes.
- Support for TriPOS payment signatures has been added.
- In product export, product’s net weight and gross weight are now returned in a uniform number format.
- When scheduling the tasks on an Assignment, the calendar view that opened when clicking on the “Add”link worked inconsistently. It has been adjusted to work as follows:
- If assignment has a location defined, the popup will display location’s calendar.
- Otherwise it will display the joint calendar of all user groups designated for repair jobs.
- On user group form, the permission check boxes “Add shipping” and “Set tax exemption” are now visible regardless of account’s country. Formerly, these fields were activated only on American and Canadian accounts.
- Packing list printout has been improved and unnecessary whitespace between columns removed.
- Improvements in report generator:
- Column “ID” has been added to all tables.
- The error message that appears when trying to group or sort by a calculated column (eg. Sales document → Amount Paid) is now translated.
- New columns added: Sales document → Shipment packed by, Sales document → Year and month, Sales document → Payment deadline.
- Columns “Year number” and “Month number” in table “Sales document” now allow grouping and sorting.
- When grouping the report by a certain value, the value on the subtotal row is now displayed in the same number or date format as the rest of the data.
- Actual Reports, purchase document printout: every document row now also includes product pictures.
- Danish translations have been updated.
- Amount in EEK has been removed from purchase document printouts.
- Fixed: Inventory Report now respects configuration parameter
- Fixed: when viewing “Unpaid invoices & balance statements” report in a non-default currency, invoice totals were still displayed in default currency.
- Fixed: With certain settings, packing list printout had a column alignment issue.
- Fixed: obsolete buttons “Google Apps” and “Get Firefox” have been removed from the login form.